When I'm at our factory in North Carolina, I'm in workout clothes almost 100 percent of the time. I'm at my desk sometimes, but a lot of the time I'm running to check a piece that just came through production. Our photography studio is there, so I'm often styling new products or doing shoots. You have to be willing to do and be whatever your business needs. On the occasion that I have to dress up (Hey, High Point!), I find myself gravitating towards stylish trousers, preferably wide leg and high waisted, over skirts or dresses.
Per the instagram vote, I'm here to share a few of my faves. If you're the 4% who voted No, I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not, and I assume you haven't made it over this way anyways! ;)
HERE ARE 5 OF MY CURRENT FAVES:
1. I have these in Pink Mini Chevron (but I also love the green/navy check!)
2. How fun would these be for a work holiday party? This brand is where my pants above are from. They have the best basics, not to mention the prettiest Soho store.
3. I love how high-waisted these are. I would totally pair them with a crop top ;)
4. Understated and chic and in a color dubbed "Bellini" blush. Yas, girls.
5. I think "winter white" is so chic. Pair these with a cozy, chunky knit sweater for day and wear the bustier underneath for a quick day to night outfit change. Effortless.
If you would like to know where the above outfit is from the top and shoes are from Zara, the pants are Aritzia, the earrings are Lisi Lerch, and the bag is Balenciaga. The bag was a major splurge-- I call her my serious "lady" bag ;)
I hope you enjoyed some of my fashion finds! XOXO!