Looking for an opportunity to join a growing team with big goals?
Overview Store Operations Assistant
About Society Social
Society Social is a digitally native, design driven lifestyle brand with a new school approach in an old school business. Founded by Roxy Owens in 2011, we thoughtfully design and expertly curate an edited mix of furniture and home decor for the decorating enthusiast and modern traditionalist. Proudly female founded, female led, and minority owned. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will be receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sec, national origin, sexual orientation, or age.
What positions are available?
We are currently seeking a part-time Store Operations Assistant.
How do I apply?
To learn more about our open position(s) as well as application instructions, please reference the individual job listings.
This part-time position offers an incredible opportunity for a self-motivated, passionate, and personable individual to grow alongside an established and collaborative company with big goals. Applicants must have a positive attitude and be comfortable on a retail floor.
- Assist with day to day store operations including in-store customer service and customer checkout
- Assist with unboxing, tagging and merchandising product
- Assist with packaging and shipping material inventory
- Fulfill online gifts and accessories orders
- Assist with in-store merchandising for gifts/accessories
- Assist with working in-store events and pop-ups, as needed
This position will be based at Society Social Charlotte in Atherton Mill.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include why you would be a good fit for the Society Social team, as well as three references.
- Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, we may not be able to follow up with every applicant, but if we feel you are a good fit, please expect to be contacted within two weeks of applying. Thank you so much for your interest!