Our Turks & Citrus room falls perfectly into this summer's fruit trend! Botanicals, pineapples and touches of faux bamboo fill the space, leaving the room looking fresh and bright!
Society Social Styling Tips:
1) Pillows: Mix print and pattern for a balanced look! Here we went with a bold stripe, a softer spot print, and a botanical to add personality and harmony.
2) Symmetry is always a good idea and can make a room look instantly intentional and chic. Here we balanced the room with similar size lamps, identical end tables, and with our accent color equally sprinkled on both sides of the room.
3) Always hang drapes higher than the window if it allows and below crown molding to add height and/or grandeur to a room!
4) Foot stools, especially in small spaces, are extremely functional as they can double as a table top with an added tray and as extra seating.
5) When working with a bright white and colorful palette, natural and tactile elements like a rattan table and jute rug add interest and texture.
To shop this entire room click here! http://www.shopsocietysocial.