HOW MUCH WALLPAPER DO I NEED?
LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS!
- Calculating the exact number of yards or rolls that you would need for your space can be a tricky task. In order to make the most of your investment, we always recommend consulting with a professional.
- If you prefer to give it the ole, DIY-try, please note that all of our wallpaper is final sale and we are not responsible for measurement inaccuracies.
WHAT IS A DOUBLE ROLL VS A SINGLE ROLL?
- This is the square footage (width x the roll’s length) that you will get from a single roll of the wallpaper.
- A double roll is the equivalent length of two single rolls on one physical roll. All rolls measure differently, so please make sure you know how many yards are on a roll before you purchase.
WHAT IS PREPASTED VS UNPASTED?
- Has a cured adhesive applied to the backing, which is activated with water. These wallpapers must be booked before hanging.
- Has no paste applied to the backing, so paste will be needed.
WHAT IS TRIMMED VS UNTRIMMED?
- Wallpaper in which the selvage edges have not been removed prior to packaging. Trimming is done by the installer and can be done using a straight edge and razor knife prior to installation.
- Wallpaper that has trimmed edges has been cut prior to shipping.
WHAT IS A "REPEAT"?
- The design repeat of a wallpaper tells you how many inches the pattern is vertically, until it repeats itself again. Patterns with no repeats will have little waste, but larger designs (with repeats above 21") may require more wallpaper so the pattern flow-matches.