In 2018 & 2019, we donated to The Birthday Party Project, an organization that hosts birthday parties for children at homeless and transitional living facilities.
As for 2020, we've been working hard to support COVID-19 relief efforts and to stand up to racial injustice. We pledge to do our part to help those in need. Not just now, but moving forward. We hope you will join us.
- Our team has been busy sewing masks.
- Since early March, our team at our NC factory has been busy sewing masks to donate to local hospitals and businesses.
- Donating to No Kid Hungry.
- Our collection with interior designer, Ariel Okin launched during the height of COVID-19. As mothers, it was important for Ariel and I to be able to give back. Partial proceeds of all Charlie and Susie Pillow sales from the collection were donated to No Kid Hungry, a non-profit on the frontlines of helping to end child hunger in America. No Kid Hungry has provided millions in emergency funding to schools and groups who are aiding in the effort to feed children who normally rely on school meals but no longer have access due to the coronavirus crisis.
Black Lives Matter. Here's how we're doing our part to fight for racial injustice.
- Using our platform to advocate for equality.
- We know that change will only come about if we all speak up and work together to make a difference. We pledge to be among the helpers and to continue to use our platform to stand up to racial injustice, and to continue to share important and educational information.
- Donating to NAACP, Color of Change & Heal Charlotte.
- Together as a team we've researched and selected 3 organizations and have donated to their charitable causes: NAACP Legal Defense Fund, Color of Change & Heal Charlotte.
- See here for a personal guide highlighting each organization, their mission statement, and information on how your donation will help their cause.