What is your Return Policy?What is your average lead time?
- Our return policy can vary by product. Please check each product page or feel free to email us at email@example.com for clarification before ordering!
- As each piece is custom made or finished to order, lead times can vary by product. For the most accurate lead time information, please reference the individual product page.
Where can I order fabric samples?
- Fabric samples can be ordered here! We’re always happy to help you make decisions, which is why we’ve decided to offer up to 10 swatches for $6.95. If you decide to order, we'll take the difference off your purchase!
Can I pickup my order from the NC factory to avoid shipping charges?
- If you're local to the area, we'd be happy to arrange for a warehouse pickup vs shipping. Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate!
Do you ship internationally?
- Unfortunately, we do not ship our products internationally as we cannot guarantee they will reach you damage free due to the distance they must go. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- We've used Forcefield fabric protector with success and it makes basic twills liquid and stain resistant. It's always a good idea to test it out on a small area of the product (like under the skirt or cushion) before going all out as we cannot advise to how it will react to all fabrics.
- Yes! We love COM orders. All COM orders are priced at the Grade A price point which can be found on each individual product page. For COM orders, the customer is responsible for purchasing the yardage required and sending it to our NC factory. If you are interested in COM, please email us a link to the fabric you are interested in as well as the product from our site! We'd be happy to confirm yardage required.
Do you have a designer trade program?
- Yes! We're proud and grateful to work with colorful designers around the nation and would love to work with you. For more information and to apply to our program, please visit this page.