Harbour Cane Counterstool
Almost always, our family gatherings begin and end at our kitchen counter. It's the perfect spot for quick meals, long meals, after-school homework, a cup of joe in the morning or a glass of wine while keeping the cook company!
Designed with hours of everyday gathering in mind, our Harbour Cane Counterstool features a high back and supportive armrests wrapped in delicious cane texture. So you can truly sit back and stay awhile (in style!) no matter the occasion. Customize in a variety of our performance fabrics to withstand all that life can throw your way. Kids, pets and even spilled red wine.
- As a small business, we take great pride in each order received and are thrilled to be a part of your home. Here are a few tips to keep your Society Social in its best shape overtime!
- As we offer a variety of fabric offerings for our custom upholstery collection, please reference the cleaning + care instructions found on the back of your fabric sample. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Although we are heavy on performance fabrics, we do offer a few non-performance options. We highly recommend sourcing a fabric protector to keep your custom Society Social in it’s best shape! We’ve used Forcefield Fabric Protector with success as it makes basic linens + twills liquid resistant. With that said, we highly recommend testing the protector on a small portion of your piece as we cannot advise as to how it will react to all fabric offerings.
- Rattan is a durable and sustainable material, but like any natural material, should be treated with care. Please wipe up spills in a timely manner avoiding harsh chemicals.
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight as natural rattan can fade and become more susceptible to damage over time.
- Additionally, rattan can feature variations in color and weave. These variations are inherent characteristics of our designs and add to the natural and beautiful character of each piece. Claims and damages will not be considered for the aforementioned.
- Read more about our care instructions here.