Sleek and chic and aptly named after the cross street of our Soho showroom. The Crosby Street loveseat is perfect for an entryway, living room, or kitchen when ordered in banquette height!
Click here to view our customer gallery!
- Solid hardwood, double-doweled, corner blocked, fortified frame
- Sinuous steel springs "no sag"
- Handcrafted in North Carolina using traditional techniques
- Resilient dacron foam cushions wrapped in polyfiber for maximum quality and comfort
- 53"L x 33"D x 43" H, Seat Height 19"
- This loveseat is custom made-to-order and carries a lead time of approximately 4-6 weeks (with up to 10 weeks for white glove delivery service)
- Your order will be delivered via white glove delivery service starting at a flat rate of $180. Based on your distance from our factory, it could vary up to $350. Items shipping white glove will be brought into your home, placed into the room of your choice, unpacked, and packaging removed.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, this product is not returnable and can only be canceled within 24 hours of order placement.
- Read our full shipping and returns policy here.
Society Social original pieces represent designs that are 100% exclusive to our company. Designed in-house by our team, you will not find furniture like this anywhere else. Every item is made or finished to order in North Carolina and triple-inspected for quality and comfort. It is always our top priority to give you the absolute best for your home.
We think decorating should stay a fun experience, so if you ever have any questions about fabric selections, materials, care, dimensions, etc., please do not hesitate to reach out to us.