The Chelsea wingback chair in a watercolor take on gingham by Manhattan-based artist, Inslee, transforms into a versatile and unique piece that is right at home no matter your style. We've styled up a bevy of vignettes to show you how the spotted Chelsea is a style chameleon!
Special made-to-order, please allow approximately 4 to 10 weeks for delivery.
- Down wrapped resilient dacron foam cushion for maximum quality and comfort
- Engineered hardwood frame: double-doweled, corner blocked, and glue fortified
- Sinuous steel "no-sag" springs provide seat support
- Removable covers with zipper closure for easy cleaning
- Handcrafted in North Carolina using traditional techniques
- We support C.O.M. on all upholstered furniture. Extra charges may apply.
- 30 1/2" L x 30"D x 43 1/2"H
- This chair is custom made-to-order and carries a lead time of approximately 4-6 weeks (with up to 10 weeks for white glove delivery service)
- Your order will be delivered via white glove delivery service starting at a flat rate of $180. Based on your distance from our factory, it could vary up to $350. Items shipping white glove will be brought into your home, placed into the room of your choice, unpacked, and packaging removed.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, this product is not returnable and can only be canceled within 24 hours of order placement.
- Read our full shipping and returns policy here.