Austen Swivel Rocker Glider - Rebekah Roper
Please indicate additional order preferences such as contrast piping and/or COM in order notes at checkout.
Shown in Customer's Own Fabric.
Customization: adding pink tape trim ($225 upcharge)
- Engineered hardwood frame: double-doweled, corner blocked, and glue fortified
- Sinuous steel "no-sag" springs provide seat support
- Down wrapped resilient dacron foam cushion for maximum quality and comfort
- Removable covers with zipper closure for easy cleaning
- Handcrafted in North Carolina using traditional techniques
- We support C.O.M. on all upholstered furniture. Extra charges may apply.
- 27" L x 37"D x 39"H
- Seat Height 21.5"
- Seat Depth: 22.5"
- Arm Height 27"
- This chair is custom made-to-order and carries a lead time of approximately 4-6 weeks (with up to 10 weeks for white glove delivery service)
- Your order will be delivered via white glove delivery service starting at a flat rate of $180. Based on your distance from our factory, it could vary up to $350. Items shipping white glove will be brought into your home, placed into the room of your choice, unpacked, and packaging removed.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, this product is not returnable and can only be canceled within 24 hours of order placement.
- Read our full shipping and returns policy here.
Styled By You
OUR FURNITURE PROMISE
Society Social original pieces represent designs that are 100% exclusive to our company. Designed in-house by our team, you will not find furniture like this anywhere else. Every item is made or finished to order in North Carolina and triple-inspected for quality and comfort. It is always our top priority to give you the absolute best for your home.
We think decorating should stay a fun experience, so if you ever have any questions about fabric selections, materials, care, dimensions, etc., please do not hesitate to reach out to us.