Position: Store Operations and Assistant Buyer - Gifts and Accessories
- Manage Daily Flagship Functions:
- Greet customers and assist with their buying needs in store and via social media outlets
- Check out customers in store, online, and process special order requests
- Stock, ship, tag and manage inventory/merchandise
- Assist in preparing and working store events
- Help manage order entry and work our factory in the tracking and fulfillment of all custom orders
- Manage fulfillment of all online gifts & accessories sales
- Manage customer service of orders pertaining to gifts & accessories and furniture orders placed in-store.
- Act as Assistant Buyer for Gifts & Accessories:
- Oversee selection of new merchandise
- Manage OTB
- Merchandise product both online & in store
- Shop markets and build vendor relationships
- Creatively work with our team to hit daily, monthly and yearly goals across all outlets.
- College Graduate
- Previous Retail Experience
- Computer, Technology, and Social Media Savvy
- Weekend Availability Required
- Premium Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Time Off
- Growth Opportunities
- You are local to the Charlotte area, relocation is not provided.
- You are very organized and enjoy making systems and processes more efficient
- You are flexible and enjoy a dynamic work environment in which responsibilities may change from day to day
- You like to take ownership and see our company's growth as your own growth.
- You believe communication is the key to success.
- You are passionate about connecting with people and therefore providing a premier shopping experience
- You can be characterized as eager, driven, and proactive
- You enjoy design, furniture and home decor
Society Social is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or age.
Please email your resume and cover letter to the below and include why you would be the perfect fit for the Society Social team: