A traditional silhouette made modern with punchy fabrics, take a spin in our swivel rocker chair! Aptly named after the cross street of our Soho showroom.
Made in North Carolina at the Society Social Factory with love! Shown in Grade B Gingham Mineral. Please indicate additional order preferences such as contrast piping and/or COM in order notes at checkout.
*Shown in Grade B: Gingham Mineral*
- Engineered hardwood frame: double-doweled, corner blocked, and glue fortified
- Sinuous steel "no-sag" springs provide seat support
- Down-wrapped seat cushion for maximum quality and comfort
- Removable covers with zipper closure for easy cleaning
- Handcrafted in North Carolina using traditional techniques
- We support C.O.M. on all upholstered furniture. Extra charges may apply.
- Overall 29x"W x 27"D x 36.5"H, Floor to arm 22.5", Floor to seat cushion 20", Floor to seat back 32", Floor to top of back cushion 36.5"
- This chair is custom made-to-order and carries a lead time of approximately 4-6 weeks (with up to 10 weeks for white glove delivery service)
- Your order will be delivered via white glove delivery service starting at a flat rate of $180. Based on your distance from our factory, it could vary up to $350. Items shipping white glove will be brought into your home, placed into the room of your choice, unpacked, and packaging removed.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, this product is not returnable and can only be canceled within 24 hours of order placement.
- Read our full shipping and returns policy here.