Isabella Pencil Rattan Dining Chair
Our Isabella Dining Chair brings amazing texture to the table! The Isabella features meticulously hand-laid pencil rattan, and an upholstered seat and cushion back to relax the look. Brass-capped legs add a hint of polish!
Our 8th collection, “Rattan Revival” is a toast to travel and a return to our roots. Each one of our new designs is named after a special place or beloved person in our founder, Roxy’s native islands, the Philippines. They are inspired by our favorite locales from the Hamptons, to Palm Beach to Palm Springs, and of course to our sparkling Carolina Coast. This collection takes on its meaning in the home of the collector - it is nostalgic yet modern, glamorous yet casual coastal, familiar but equal parts exotic! We hope you love it!
Order a sample of our rattan here!
- As a small business, we take great pride in each order received and are thrilled to be a part of your home. Here are a few tips to keep your Society Social in its best shape overtime!
- As we offer a variety of fabric offerings for our custom upholstery collection, please reference the cleaning + care instructions found on the back of your fabric sample. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com
- Although we are heavy on performance fabrics, we do offer a few non-performance options. We highly recommend sourcing a fabric protector to keep your custom Society Social in it’s best shape! We’ve used Forcefield Fabric Protector with success as it makes basic linens + twills liquid resistant. With that said, we highly recommend testing the protector on a small portion of your piece as we cannot advise as to how it will react to all fabric offerings.
- Rattan is a durable and sustainable material, but like any natural material, should be treated with care. Please wipe up spills in a timely manner avoiding harsh chemicals.
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight as natural rattan can fade and become more susceptible to damage over time.
- Additionally, rattan can feature variations in color and weave. These variations are inherent characteristics of our designs and add to the natural and beautiful character of each piece. Claims and damages will not be considered for the aforementioned.
- Read more about our care instructions here.