Interior designer, Nicole Pier of Coco Concepts is helping us welcome in the new year with a serene sanctuary at home featuring soft winter hues, our Stevie Swivels, May Flor Pencil Rattan Bench and Georgie Stool. Nicole Pier is the creative eye behind Coco Concepts, a full service design firm based in Cleveland, OH. With a dream of running her own business, Nicole took a leap of faith and opened her firm in the spring of 2018. Coco Concepts' mission is to delight their clients, while adding fun and flair throughout the entire design process. No matter the budget or style, Nicole believes that everyone deserves to live in a beautiful space. She is passionate about making everyone's home their favorite place they've been all day.
We love how Nicole made our Stevie Swivels her own with a showstopping two-tone fabric combo featuring our Signature Les Touches French Blue print on the exterior and our Performance Cloud Blue Linen fabric offering on the front.
Jessica Bennett and Suzanne Hall of Alice Lane Interior Design: I am constantly in awe of the chic designs created by Jessica and Suzanne. They have such range when it comes to style and never seem to miss a detail. I've been loving their podcast, Dear Alice: A Lifestyle Approach to Interior Design. Each episode is a mini design lesson and I'm here for it!
Kara Miller: My sister just introduced me to Kara's portfolio and I love her southern inspired designs. The cool tones, fun patterns and natural textures speak to my soul.
Becki Owens: I have taken so much inspiration from her designs this past year. I really love how she incorporates modern touches with tradition. She brings in pieces that I wouldn't naturally expect and the end results are beautifully timeless.
1. Karen Olah's Seascapes: Her work is stunning. I love how she mixes different mediums to create such beautiful pieces of art.
2. Top Knot Headbands: My best friend got me the cutest tie-dye headband for my birthday and I've been hooked ever since.
3. Amanda Lindroth Wrapped Hurricanes: These hurricanes are so versatile and bring casual elegance to any vignette.
4. Cocokind Glow Essence Spray: This hydration boost is perfect for your skin during the winter months. The scent always reminds me of my favorite beach vacation spot.
5. Fresh Blooms: Fresh flowers are my love language. No matter the season, everyone deserves beautiful blooms in their home.